Solar powered, unlimited range, bluewater catamarans. No fossil fuels, no noise or vibration, no smells, minimal maintenance. Various models suitable for both private or charter use.
YachtCharter.sg by Xynez LLP is proud to be appointed exclusive distributor for Aquanima range of eco-friendly yachts in Singapore.
The Aquanima range of catamarans are finally launched in 2018 after nearly a decade of Research & Development in hydrogen and solar electric marine propulsion by veteran Engineers and Naval Architects and a historical solar-powered voyage validating the concepts over thousands of miles in open seas.
The founders aim to end the reliance of ocean going vessels on fossil fuels through the utilisation of modern technology and advanced hydrodynamics. Modern technology provides us with the opportunity to protect our planet whilst enhancing the experience of our marine leisure activities. We believe in harnessing natural energy to ensure that our vessels have minimal impact on the ecology and marine life.
Eco-yachting on aquanima
The future of yachting for the ecologically conscious adventurers
- Bluewater hulls – undertake ocean passages
- Built to class standards
- Unlimited fuel-free range
- 24/7 non-stop operation
- Noiseless operation
- Vibration & smell free – clean bilges
- Ultra-hydrodynamic hull, optimised propellers, cutting edge solar panels
- Electric motors
- Lithium-ion phosphate batteries
- Solar roof acts as rainwater collector
- Solar roof fully usable as an upper deck
- Lightweight displacement
- Virtually maintenance free motors – 20,000 hours
- Premium marine grade aluminium
- Cost free operation
- Free power generation – can be used to supply shore stations and generate income
- Ecological – no GHG emissions, no oil leaks, no noise pollution
- Operation via tablet with remote access
- All vessels can be offered as hybrid versions
- Future proofed with constantly updated software and hardware.
For more information
Do contact us for latest pricing.
Sea trial of Aquanima 40 hull #1 “Solar Eclipse”