One degree and fifteen minutes north of the equator lies ONE°15 Marina Club (read as: One Degree 15 Marina Club) – your gateway to a wondrous world of unrivalled luxury. More than just a club, it’s an unprecedented lifestyle destination.
ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore, is a waterfront lifestyle destination offering world-class marina facilities replete with a comprehensive range of exclusive club amenities. From the infinity pool, fitness centre, members’ lounge, modern spa, restaurants and bars, to the 26 tastefully appointed rooms with spectacular views, no effort has been spared to make your time here an absolute pleasure.
A gleaming pearl on the coast of Sentosa Island, ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove is surrounded by pleasant environs comprising upscale entertainment and dining options as well as multi-million homes. It is a stone’s throw away to recreational hubs including Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore® and Singapore’s largest shopping mall, VivoCity.
ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove is a prestigious private marina club located within Sentosa Cove, a premium residential district in Singapore. One of the most luxurious yacht club in Singapore, ONE°15 Marina Club is nestled within the exclusive Sentosa Cove enclave. ONE°15 Marina Club is part of the emerging hip, upscale luxury neighbourhood that is positioned to become one of the world’s most well-integrated waterfront lifestyle communities. Evoking the glamour and elegance of Monte Carlo, ONE°15 offers world-class marina facilities and is replete with a comprehensive range of luxurious private club amenities catering to both boaters and non-boaters alike.
The marina has 270-berths and can accommodate superyachts of up to 200 feet with a maximum draught of 4.5 metres.
Built to the FIVE Gold Anchors standard—the highest internationally-subscribed marina standards—set by The Yacht Harbour Association, the marina has been in operation since 2007 and named Best Asian Marina of the Year five times since its opening.It is also South East Asia’s first Fish Friendly Clean Marina, ISO14001 certified for Environmental Management, and recognised as Green Maritime Company of the Year in 2015.
Since its inauguration in 2007, ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove is the winner of several international accolades including the Outstanding Hospitality Award at the Helm Magazine Singapore Yacht Show Awards 2013, Six-Time Winner of Asian Marina of the Year (2009, 2012 – 2014, 2016 – 2017), and the prestigious FIVE Gold Anchor Award. The Club also has the honour of hosting upscale international yachting events including the Clipper 2013 – 14 Round the World Yacht Race, the Volvo Ocean Race 2008/09, Asia Superyacht Conference 2009 – 2011, Asia Pacific Superyacht Conference 2012 and 2013, the Asia Pacific Yachting Conference 2014 – 2017 and the Singapore Yacht Show 2011 – 2017.
LATITUDE 1°14.50′ NORTH
LONGITUDE 103°50.40′ EAST
Yachts based at ONE°15 Marina Club Sentosa Cove
Some of the charter yacht fleets that are based at ONE°15 Marina Club
ONE°15 Marina Hotel
Book an hotel stay at ONE°15 Marina Club Sentosa Cove
Indulge in an idyllic stay in Singapore’s most prestigious integrated oceanfront marina.
Guests will enter a world of absolute privacy staying in one of the 26 rooms in the clubhouse. Rooms feature amenities and fittings such as memory foam pillows, Nespresso coffee machines, cable television, spacious bathrooms, a sunken bathtub, and skylight windows.
ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore, provides a transient oasis away from the hectic city scene and offers a full suite of entertainment and leisure facilities and services including a fitness centre, a spa, an infinity swimming pool, tennis courts, fine dining establishments, an arcade room, bicycle rentals, yacht charter services and more.
Welcome to ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove for a truly memorable vacation.
Powered by TripCompare.net
11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to the Sentosa Bus B.
By Bus: Board Sentosa Bus B and alight at Sentosa Cove Village
- Take any of the buses 10, 30, 57 61, 65, 80, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166, 855 and alight at / opposite Vivocity (Bus Stop No. 14141 / 14129) OR
- Take the North-East Line or Circle Line MRT and alight at Harbourfront Station.
- Proceed to Lobby L, Level 3 of Vivocity to take the Sentosa Express monorail.
- Alight at the Beach Station.
- Transfer to the Sentosa Bus No. 3 (complimentary) and alight at Sentosa Cove Village. Bus service is available at 30-min intervals from 8am to 10.30pm.
- ONE°15 Marina Club is 1 minute’s walk away from Sentosa Cove Village.
BY CAR / TAXI:
- From Vivocity, head west on Telok Blangah Road toward Harbourfront Walk.
- Follow Harbourfront Walk and turn right at Telok Blangah Road.
- Turn right onto Sentosa Gateway.
- Enter Sentosa through the gantry. A flat rate admission charge is applicable per car/taxi and varies from S$2 to S$7 according to time period.
- Keep right to continue on Gateway Ave.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Artillery Ave.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Allanbrooke Rd.
- At the Dolphin Fountain roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Cove Drive to reach ONE°15 Marina Club.
Nearest Carpark: Sentosa Cove Village Car Park
Parking rates is S$2.40/entry from 5:00 PM to 7:00 AM and S$0.02/min otherwise. (accurate as of March 2018)