feet sailing catamaran
berthed at One Degree 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove, Singapore
62′ Sunreef 62, for up to 45 guests
– Sunreef Yachts is the leading designer & builder of sailing catamaran
– competitive rates with tiered pricing to allow guests with lower capacity to enjoy a large 62-feet luxury yacht at great prices
– licensed for up to 45 guests for day charters within Singapore waters
– launched from the shipyard in 2011, Sunreef 62 only begin charter operations in Dec 2012
– a 62 feet catamaran with twin hull, Sunreef is large and stable
– luxurious interior with teak flooring, Sunreef 62 is always well-maintained to look good
– ample seating areas at the flybridge, aft deck and saloon area, with sunbeds and cushions
– large, spacious and comfortable saloon area with air-conditioning
– trampoline net and large areas at the front bow
– luxurious cabins with ensuite bathrooms/showers
– equipped with Harmon/Kardon sound system and 40 inch LCD TV screen
– fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, side-by-side fridge, freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave, wine fridge and cooler boxes
– large gas-powered BBQ pit available, crew will assist for BBQ to be done on board
– excellent service by experienced crew team
– sit-down fine-dining may be set up on the rear lounge area at the aft deck, suitable for up to 12 persons
– ideal for large parties, corporate events, dinner and dance, weddings or solemnisation ceremonies
Cruise with Sunreef 62
Enjoy a luxurious cruising experience
The yacht is air-conditioned throughout the interior and boasts 4 en-suite double cabins. Her fully equipped kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, ice maker, oven and microwave.
The spacious saloon area is ideal for entertaining and is fitted with an impressive Harman/Kardon surround sound stereo system, complete with 2 outdoor loudspeakers, and a widescreen LG 42" TV.
The yacht has expansive lounging areas across her aft deck, nets and fly bridge. Her spacious design makes her the perfect yacht to relax and unwind as you discover the delights of cruising in Singapore waters.
On board the yacht, you will have access to water activities such as kayaks, all of which you may enjoy at your leisure. Or you can just choose to put your feet up and relax on the nets with a cold drink in your hand!
From $2942.50 onwards for 4 hours
4 hours weekend (Fri-Sat): from $3477.50 for up to 23 pax
More information on our booking portal below.
|Yacht Name||Sunreef 62|
|Yacht Builder||Sunreef Yachts|
|Yacht Model||Sunreef 62|
|Yacht Type||Double-hulled motor yacht, sailing catamaran|
|Year Launched||2011, started charters only in December 2012|
|Berthed / Based at||One Degree 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove, Singapore|
45 guests for day charters in Singapore
|Number of crews||3 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 2 crews|
|Cabins||4 (1 X VIP double cabin + 3 X double cabins), each with ensuite|
|Length||18.9m / 62'|
|Beam||9.20m / 30'2″|
|Draft||1.58m / 5′2"|
|Permalink to yacht||http://www.yachtcharter.sg/sunreef-62|