The Club’s origins go back to 1936 when the Changi Garrison Yacht Club was formed by a group of British soldiers from the Royal Engineers stationed in Singapore before World War II. The Club has undergone many changes since then. Parts of the old architecture remain and many photos of the club in its early days still adorn the facilities, contributing to its rustic charm. Today, the Club has full amenities including food and beverage, a swimming pool and chalets. In addition, swing mooring is available to members and visiting yachts.
Yachts based at Changi Sailing Club
Republic of Singapore Yacht Club
52 West Coast Ferry Road
Marina at Keppel Bay
2 Keppel Bay Vista
ONE°15 Marina Club @ Sentosa Cove
11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove
Changi Sailing Club
32 Netheravon Road
10 Tuas West Drive
Alight at Tampines MRT Station (EW2) and take a short walk to the Tampines Bus Station.
Board Bus No. 29 which brings you directly in front of Changi Sailing Club. The bus ride is approximately 30 minutes.
Travel on ECP (East Coast Parkway) Highway towards Changi Airport and take Exit No.1.
Travel along Loyang Avenue towards Changi Village.
Turn left into Changi Village which eventually adjoins Netheravon Road.